We are looking for a full stack web engineer to join our team. Responsibilities include implementing a rich web application for monitoring, managing, and operating a large scale backend built to power online video games.
Pragma is creating the backend engine for games-- a platform of services and tools that allows game studios to launch multiplayer live service games. We’re an experienced team who’ve helped scale some of the largest games in the world, including League of Legends and Eve Online.
We believe that shipping world class products requires passion and conviction. We take a customer first, product first approach, and we measure ourselves in terms of value delivered. We’re a deeply collaborative team and help each other grow while striving for excellence. We are committed to a sustainable, inclusive work environment.
Our team is passionate about building for massive scale and treating engineering as a craft. This means investing in architecture and design, test automation, tooling, and continuous improvement. We hold ourselves to a high standard both in our products and our culture. We look for product minded individuals who will invest in their team and their work.
- Implementing a rich web application for monitoring, managing, and operating a large scale backend
- Analyze/refine requirements with UX, UI teams for common reusable components, patterns and styles that need to be developed in the framework
- Develop reusable components to enable other teams to easily implement UIs with rich and consistent look and feel
- Work with management and architects to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
- Participate in thoughtful code reviews
- Experience building B2B web applications a plus
- Experience with cross browser compatibility and optimization techniques
- Understanding of debugging scalable, high performance web applications built with reusability and componentization in mind
- Understanding of web security attacks and prevention
- Prior experience with or understanding REST (or designing API’s) highly desirable
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: network security, encryption, authentication and authorization, OAuth, OpenID connect, SAML
- Flexible and generous vacation and holidays
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered, 80% of dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid maternity, parental and family care leaves
- Long term and short term disability